Your favourite team and player.

@mko101 (20)
Poland
I'm Polish, so I'm always a fan of Poland team, but I admire Brazil, USA and Serbia. These are very good teams. My favourite player is Mariusz Wlazly, Krzysztof Ignaczak from Poland and Giba from Brazil, and you?
@MegiMK (266)
Brazil has been my favourite men's team by a country mile for almost 10 years now. As far as individual players go, Mauricio Lima is my favourite player of all time, I'm also fond of Marcelo Elgarten (can you say I have a thing for setters?) the Endres brothers, Giba, Andre and Dante. The list is endless, really, like them all. I also root for France for sentimental reasons. They have a good setter as well, Pierre something. His last name escapes me at the moment.
I love the Brazilian team. My favorite player is Leila Barros and Giba. But I also like Italy especially Maurizia Cacciatori and Francesca Piccinini.