Is there anyone addicted to FoodNetwork like I am?

I swear I watch FoodNetwork at least 3 or more hours a day!
@ma_belle (1358)
I love the Food Network. Its said to be the next MTV. I believe it!
I think Foodnetwork is getting to be more and more popular everyday. There are some great chefs/cooks on there. Some shows like Unwrapped and Good eats, teach you about the food you cook/eat. Thanks for responding to my discussion.
@winky73 (1396)
I love watching the foodnetwork...best thing on TV if you ask me.
Thanks for responding. I am glad I am not the only Foodnetwork junkie out there.
I am definately addicted to Food Network also! My addiction started 3 years ago when I was on a 9 month medical for back surgery. Prior to that, I had no idea who any of the cooks were, or what time of day they were on! My kids started teasing me about how much I watched Food Network, and then when I started making some of the recipes, they were like..."oooohhh this is delicious! where did you find the recipe?" (lol) Now I sometimes catch my kids watching Food Network on their own (lol). I have a recipe box on foodnetwork.com, and I refer to my favorite recipes there often! I LOOOVVEE Food Network!! Glad I'm not the only one (friends and family started to make me feel like I was crazy for watching it so much!!) Rock on Food Network!! :-)
Thanks for responding. My husband would make fun of me to. But then I would catch him watching when I wasn't. Or he would make something to eat and come up with a phrase from food network, like he knew what he was talking about!! I like Foodnetwork.com also. Keep watching!1
@razcal2267 (15577)
Woo Hoo over here (raising both hands) I love the Food Network. I watch it all the time but especially on weekends. Most Sundays someone will have to force me to turn the television off and get moving because if it were up to me I would sit in my pajamas all day and watch food network.
I am glad I am not the only one!! Although I have learned alot from watching the Foodnetwork!
@greengal (4288)
3 hours..:) I watch it the whole day!!! I enjoy cooking and this is the best!I like all the shows except Emeril's cooking..that's the only time I switch channels..hehe!
thanks for responding. i will watch emeril sometimes. my favorite is bobby flay and rachael ray.
@dollbaby (595)
Been there, done that. :) I love Rachel Ray!! Yummo...LOL
Thanks for responding. Rachael Ray is one of my favorites too!
@mixey62 (305)
ME TOO! I have Tivo, so I record every series I want to watch on the other channels, but watch Food Network anytime I am not watching something on Tivo. I am just now discovering Fine Living Network--- great substitute if you don't like what's on the Food Network (which does rarely happen).