Teacher make you cry?

@cryw0lf (1302)
United Kingdom
When was the last time a teacher or someone in authority made you cry? On Wednesday last week, i was in college and... well it was near my time of the month, and i was feeling a little emotional, and when my tutor started having a go about something in art, which art is a freedom class so whats wrong with my work? I burst into tears and ran out of the room. I felt so humiliated and all the people in the hall way were just staring at me. Thankfully, after ringing my boyfriend and receiving a pep- talk, i felt so much better- Walked back in there, and was strong while he had another go at me haha.. How about you? When was the last time someone in authority made you cry? And why was it?
I can't remember a teacher or professor ever making me cry but my boss at my job now has a couple of times. It's more of a breaking point of too much stress and frustration than being hurt or upset but she's still made me cry. The last time was about a month ago. With all the stress of the holidays, and too many employees on the clock at once, we were making a lot of mistakes and she just blew up. She yelled at everyone but it was after something that I had done, so I felt like she was yelling at me.