Ever slept on a rainy day ?

@ronnyb (6120)
Jamaica
Ever had the pleasure to sleep in on a rainy day ,nowhere to go ,perhaps your significant other by your side and the rain falling on the tin roof ,simply magical.And yes,you have food ,thats a must.Also disconnect your phone.
@suzzy3 (8357)
yes rainy days happen all the time in this country,especially on holiday in our caravan ,ever so cosy, till you come round and remember there are a few grandchildren looking at you asking for their breakfast.Come on nan I am starving hungrey can I have my breakfast.Not moaning would not be without them.xx
@diillu (5128)
I totally love your idea sleeping in the rainy day. I totally love to be with my partner during the rainy days and drinking together. I think it's the perfect idea of a romance. I like rainy days has kind of some masic in the couples. I'm also totally affected by the rainy environment and so is my partner. So, if it's holiday and it's raining then we spent most of our time together and getting little bit of tipsy makes the environment even more romantic.
@Kmarie923 (875)
I love to sleep on the rainy day, cuddled up to my boyfriend. It is just so peaceful when it is quiet and all you can hear is the raindrops falling down. Thunder and lightning are not as calming though
I like sleeping on rainy days..It's cold and so nice to just snuggle inside a blanket. You don't even need to open the fan..