Profile Visit.

World Over - jpg image
How many people visit your profile page daily. Are you aware about that. Did you placed banner links in profile to attract the members as your referrals? I have placed many links of good sites.I have got many mylot members as my referrals for different sites.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello josechukkiri! For two months, my profile has been viewed 429 times. I was not aware of it at first but as time goes by I then found it out. I never put any links or banner in my profile. I am not into many sites and mylot is my number 1 site.
There is no harm if you are making money from the internet.So it is necessary to place some banners or links. This will increase the volume of overall activities.
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
I have no banners but maybe I should put some up. I don't really pay attention to how many people visit my profile but if I had banners up, probably I would.
@Iliaaz (357)
Hi there, I think what you did was so brilliant.Good idea anyway.
@celestos (814)
I get a few visits would love to make more friends on here:)