Wat Attracted You Mostly In the IPL?

Hi guys here one question that you would love to answer if you are an hardcore IPL fan..ok comin to the point..wat was the thing that attracted you mostly in the Indian Premier League(IPL).? was it the chear learders? or the idea of the combining the players from all over the country in a side or is it just the twenty20 cricket format? or anything else? just be frank so that the thing you suggest would make the Organisers of the IPL to improve it...
@nicedude (104)
Hi balacancer, I love IPL very much,because of its T-20 format.Once i have seen the IPL match on ground between my home town team deccan chargers and Rajastan royals.It was a very nice match,in that match symonds made the fastest century of ipl,ofcourse that was broken later by Gilly(both of them are from my home town team).That was a memorable moment of my life.I enjoyed the whole match very much. One thing which i like most about ipl is that,the matches are played at evening and that too in may(we have holidays in may).
That's simply cool dude..i'm from chennai and even though i havent watched the matches in stadim i have watched it in the television..in television itself the matches were such wonderfull..i'm planning to go for the match between csk and rr in the champions league..wat would you do to improve the IPL dude?