How did those two hook up?

@ronnyb (6125)
Jamaica
Ever seen a couple and wonder ,how on earth did they hook up .They seem like the most unlikely people to hook up ,yet they did.Sometimes the hook up is unlikely in terms of looks ,she is a hot salsa mama and he is let put it nicely "no prince charming".The reverse could be true too ,he is handsome and she is ugly .THe hookup could be unlikely onthe basis of education ,one party is highly educated and eloquent and the other cant out together a proper sentence.The hookup could be unlikely interms of affluence ,one person is from the hills of Hollywood and the other is from downtown New York. You may even be thinking that you can take her from him. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A SITUATION AND WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR MIND.
@suzzy3 (8370)
I know what you mean but love can break down many barriers and it just goes to show beauty is skin deep and anybody can fall in love .xx
I see it all the time. In fact, I saw it tonight when I went out to a restaurant. An indie punk skater guy in baggy jeans, a worn out teeshirt and sneakers with a super prissy, high maintenance girl in 6" stilettos, a mini skirt and a Louis Vitton handbag. I just have to stare in amazement, wondering what they see in each other because they are clearly from two different worlds. It's probably because I'm attracted to guys like that and I'm not a girl like that but I never really notice when the situation is reversed where the girl is in the worn teeshirt and the guy is all put-together, neat and tidy. :)
@srganesh (6349)
Yes! I have also seen many a couple as you said.Both are contradictory to the other.Yet,they have love and love for each other.They may not be equal in status,education,beauty,behaviours,eating habits,reactions,dressing and what not.You can just make up your mind seeing them,by remembering,"Opposite poles attract each other".
@aisaellis22 (6449)
hello ronnyb. That relationship is very common actually. I have seen many couples like that there. Honestly, when I saw one at first I got curious why. But I think one of the reasons is that the guy or girl has money or not. Others mayb be are meant for each other.