Favorite Line of Song

@margaux08 (1094)
"There's a little bit of something in me that's everything in you..." This is my favorite line of song. This is from "If You're Gone" song of Matchbox Twenty. I hope to hear responses from you guys about your favorite line of song and why is that. I appreciate the responses, thanks!
@jambi462 (4598)
"When you're ripe you bleed out of control, you bleed out of control" this is from Elite by The Deftones. It's a song about the menstrual cycle.
@margaux08 (1094)
uh-oh... now you're giving me the creeps! haha!
@myklj999 (20720)
"If Christ came knocking at your door, dressed up like the Devil would you let Him in?" That line is from the Sammy Hagar song "Sympathy for the Human" and is without a doubt the song lyric I quote the most.
@margaux08 (1094)
truly an awakening message for all of us.... Thanks!
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there Margaux! I love that song. My favorite lines from other songs are: "And you know I'd fight a good fight if I thought I'd change your mind. But if she makes you happy, then I'll leave that dream behind". - Shows true love by sacrificing your own happiness for those of your love's. Another one is from a Maroon Five's song: "It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along." - I think that it's true.
@margaux08 (1094)
I love Maroon 5! My favorite line from their songs is "it's beyond me i cannot carry the weight of the heavy world" from their song, "Goodnight,Goodnight." Thanks for responding! Really appreciate it.