Newbie Here

I just signed up for mylot.com last night because I need some extra cash looks like a fun way to earn it. I am just wondering, what are some tips for being successful on here? I am looking to talk to people who have made decent money using Mylot, not people who are going to bash the site.
@sirrob (4112)
There's no secret in getting to earn some decent amount or reaching the minimum each month since we are paid for every participation we have had here. So, if you have time to spare and if you have more then you will earn more as well. The trick is to make use or maximize your earning potential for every post that you're going to have. And that is to make a quality response as much as possible then avoid committing any violations from the guidelines and terms so you won't get infractions. Read the terms and guidelines at the bottom of the page to know it. Another thing is, making just 1 liner post won't give you anything at all or a very small amount so the more lines you have in your post the better would be your earnings. Getting someone to sign up under you and that person remain active her would help you with decent amount as well.
Thank you all for the great tips. I will be sure to keep re-reading the terms and violations. I hope to keep using this site longterm.
@myklj999 (16809)
The best tip I could give you is to be as detailed in your responses and comments as possible. There is a great earning differential between a one or two line response and a four or five line response. Also, remember you also earn when you comment back to people within your own discussions. I have been here a little over two years, and have found that it is an enjoyable and easy place to make a little extra as long as you do this, Good luck.
@myklj999 (16809)
Oh, and let me also add that if you use information from another site in a response or discussion, be sure to post a link reference to where you got the information. myLot will delete your entire account over plagiarism. You may already be familiar with doing this from posting on other sites, I don't know, but I thought I might point that out as many people don't seem to realise it.
@Chevee (5915)
Welcome to MyLott, I have been here a little over 5 months. My stay here has been enjoyable and informative, I have found many new friends here at MyLot. You will too if you need help with anything just start it as a discussion and they will help you. My advice is for you to visit the FAQ section and read the guide lines. That will be very helpful. You can find the guidelines by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. Happy MyLotting
@jnk3dfx (721)
Simple thing is, post some quality and quantity posts. Because these one line response or one line discussions or one line comments wont earn you anything. Make sure you post atleast 4 lines. Then only you will get paid for it. Also key to success in mylot is haing huge numbe of friends. Becuase they are the one who gona respond to your discussions which are started by you. Also keep a habbit of responding to friends discussions, as they will be alays helpfull with you. If you need more tips then leave comment. Right now i am busy to write more on this. Next time i will do help you a lot. Have a nice day ahead. Regards, Jnk3dfx.