Any free sites that pay fast ?

@NrgDfenZ (1810)
Belgium
Hi all Does anyone of you know some sites that pay with paypal an pay fast, liek in a couple of days ? All types of money-making will be welcome :) Thx
@darksorrow (4671)
• Bangladesh
Are you a member of PL. They pay twice a month guranteed. And if you win contests then you will get paid on friday. The link is in my profile. You can try that site if you have not yet.
@SangsTurks (1447)
Hi, i have a site tat pays through paypal. The payout is $20. Per day you get paid $3.00 and you work for only 20 minutes as per work just jakes a minute from your day. So do your calculations how many days it would take for you to get that $20. As soon as you make $20 you can request payout and the next day you would have money sitting in your paypal account. PM me if intrested.
For per work you get paid $0.15cents.
@monouu (2612)
Many sites pay with Paypal and fast too. Intoffers, Linkgrand, Clixncash, Easyadbucks, Workfromhomehq (free data entry job) all paid me within a day or two. check out my blog under my profile for more information and payment proofs.