Do you love walking at the park?

I love walking at the park in a sunny day with my friends. I love to buy food and eat it at the park with my friends or eat in an eatery nearby. I love playing games in the park. I love the sweet fresh air blowing in my body. I love looking at the beautiful people walking by and the beautiful buildings and trees.
@Yori88 (1468)
I love walking at the park with my husband. It feels so relaxing and we enjoy watching the view. It makes us healthier and walking is a simple yet effective exercise for everyone. It is nice to be back to those days when I and my husband walks together. Now he is almost always busy at work and I am busy with our baby boy who is turning 4 months old.
@diillu (5128)
I also totally love walking in the part with friends or without friends. And even if it is dark. I like to walk in the park all by myself at the night time when it is complerely dark and when the cold air if flowing. I really really love doing this alot. I have been doing this from past couple of months. I think it kind of helps me to take out things that is within me and help me to relax.
@cuterose (1698)
Yes i would love to! I love to walk on the greeny greeny grasses. I love the beautiful and fresh flowers there. I love the fresh breeze there. Everything looks fresh and beautiful in a park. One would feel very fresh and energetic after walking in a park. I simply love parks!