Free Game Sites

Free Wallpaper won on Pogo - This is one of the 3 wallpapers I've won from Pogo upon being a member for over 5 years. This is all I've won. No money.
Are there any really good and totally free sites that you can play on without restrictions? I usually play on Pogo and they do have a paid membership or free membership. It's cool they have both, but you definitely have more choices and able to do more things with a paid subscription. Is there anything out there similar to Pogo but absolutely free where you can win prizes or awards or other incentives that don't cost a dime. My membership for Pogo is almost up and I don't know if I want to spend $40.00 again to join and really don't have the time to enjoy playing. I don't get online like I used to and when I did join this site, August 2005, it was only $19.99 to join. Every year they up it and to me, it's a rip off. You have to play the games they want you to play plus you can pick your own 1 challenge a week. Sometimes, they suprise you and let you pick 2 of your own challenges, but mostly you pay them for them to tell you what you can and can't play to get badges.
No responses