why do bad things happen to good people?

@chevill (316)
a young actor here in the philippines named "marky cielo" dies yesterday. he's only 20 years old, so sad about it. All of his friend are shocked with this news, they said marky is so kind person, so loving to his family, so talented and proffesional but now he's gone. sometimes i'm asking why bad thing s happen to good people? what do you think ? and why?
@arunmails (3013)
This happens not only in Philippines, but, everywhere. Probably, God might not allow the good persons, to live in the world so long years.......
• New Zealand
I believe its because life. Life is the mixture of both good and bad things and I think one should prepare themselves to face even the bad things. No matter how good or bad one is, the bad things and good things will come and go. But the main thing is how you manage it. One should be very experienced in life to overcome the bad things and yes it will be pretty frustrating to see some good peoples facing some bad problems. But I believe if they are intelligent enough, they can overcome it easily. Happy mylotting!
To explaine this as simple as i can "There has to be bad in order for good to exist" kind of like you have to be sad sometimes in order to be happy. get it? everything is balenced in this world thus people must die for others to live.