Rather than being an alleged crimininal is the Illinois governorUSA insane

Alexandria, Virginia
Rather than being an alleged criminal is the Illinois governor USA an insane manic? Should be sent immediately to a mental hospital for immediate evaluation? Those around him claimed he has changed. If he is mentally ill,he can not be prosecuted!!!!
@myklj999 (16770)
I think he can make a good argument for insanity, because he had to have been crazy to think he could get away with that crap. I'm from Illinois, and I am really pissed off that this (expletive deleted) appears to think there is no reason for him to step down from office. Believe me, the people of Illinois have had enough. I hope he is found guilty in a court of law and given the maximum sentence.
If I were him I would be trying as hard as possible to make it true. Given what they have on tape of him, that is really the only way he can get out of this.