mylotting in my hubby's new laptop!

hi all! i just want you to know that we got a new laptop a few days ago. well, it is for my hubby's use but he is asleep now (he has to sleep early because of his early morning duty at the call center) so i am using it. at the same time, i am with him when he sleeps. anyway, we got this laptop on installment. the downpayment i got from--guess what? my online earnings!!!! yep! i cashed out 150$ from my paypal account and i used it to pay for my downpayment. and for the rest of the cash payments on installment, i will still continue to work online in order to pay for the laptop. cool huh? there is really a good earning potential online. and i am happy that we were able to purchase this gadget after desiring it for so long. well, i just want to encourage you that if you persevere in posting in mylot, you will also reap the rewards. but of course, i don't only post here. i do other things. hehe take care and God bless you! have a merry christmas! :-)
@howard96h (11663)
• New York, New York
That is nice, it just goes to show how all these little rewards we get add up. Good luck with the new laptop. Have a great day!