For you what's the best recipe that you can share with your friends?

@n30wing (4771)
Usually what I can share to my friends is my beef Tapa. My Dad's recipe. Usually when I have dinner with my friends at my place I usually cook this recipe. And they find it really good. But it takes me time to prepare it. Like I have to marinate it for 10 hours before I cook it. How about you guys what recipe can you share with your friends? Good night!
My best recipe, interesting! I actually had to think for awhile before coming up with an answer to that one. Mine would be a low fat cake *smiles*. It's called the Low Fat Red Bean Egg White Cake and you can check out the recipe (with photo): http://icookeverything.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&Itemid=99999999&id=463 It's been my favorite dessert recipe so far because it's low fat and it's not hard to make *smiles*.
@n30wing (4771)
Hi I'll give you one of my best recipes that I cook for my closest friends. It's "Barbecue Jambalaya" Ingredients: 200g pork tenderloin, sliced into strips 2 cups thick barbecue marinade sauce 1 tbsp butter 200g frozen peas,corn, and carrots 3 cups cooked leftover rice Direction: 1.) Marinade pork in barbecue 2. I n a large pan over medium heat, stir fry butter and pork slices until it's tender. Add rice and reserved marinade and cook for about 5 minutes. Add frozen vegetables, salt and pepper to taste, while constantly stirring for another minute. Have a nice day to you!