Are there data entry Jobs for free?(To begin earning without fees)

Serbia And Montenegro
Hey friend please help me to find some free ways to earn money (Without BUX Ways)Like data entry job.But i have no money for pay as registration fees. I finding some free ways Don't avoid me please help me
@monouu (2608)
I'm currently in a FREE data entry posting job that paid me 5x, $108. It is simple copy and paste type of work. If you're interested you can check out my blog (under my profile) for site info, payment proof and video demo on how to do the job.
Hello Krandika, feel free to go to my profile, my blog is listed there. I started my blog out by only listing access to free samples but due to the struggling economy, I decided to turn it into also listing free and legit at home jobs - to help anyone wanting to earn an income or just to supplement an income at home. Let me know if you have any question. I will be happy to help. Thanks and best wishes,
If you go anywhere that requires you to pay anything DON'T DO IT! Instead, go to sites like mysurvey.com or backpage.com
@zalilame (880)
If you have a paypal account maybe you can join home based job. The link is in my profile in my blog. If you are stuck just add me as friend and pm me.