Buxout Closed

@VotreAmie (3037)
I just signed in to buxout and here is what I found on their site: We apologize for closing, but we paid out all our capital and revenue has drastically slowed down over the past month. We are afraid we do not have the resources to continue running the site. Any questions or concerns can be directed to support@buxout.com Thank you for being a member of Buxout.com Site is for sale. Forward your offers to support@buxout.com, sale ends within 24 hours. We will only take offers starting from $25,000 and up, thank you. Well another scam site.
@monouu (2612)
Another bux site go down. I am lucky to at least receive 1 payment from the site without any investing.
@VotreAmie (3037)
that's good. I also think that it's better to invest in sites that have been around for years.
Sure I want to pay 25,000 dollars to get a site that will be blacklisted and come with thousands of angry complaining members. What a deal!
@VotreAmie (3037)
Yes funny. I was also wondering the same thing. Who is going to be stupid enough to pay $25,000 for it.