is naruto the best?

i think it is . because i dont really know why u tell me guys but yeah naruto is one of the best animes and mangas in the history
@saizo6 (2211)
I don't think it's the best. It's okay but not that great. I guess it would be a lot more appealing to the younger people. I've seen a lot of anime and there are plenty that I consider to be way better than Naruto. I think it's just a fad or something because a lot more people are exposed to Naruto. It was like when DBZ first came on Cartoon Network.
@thought7 (132)
I love naruto but i am getting impatient with how long it is taking to english dubb it. However i respectfully deisagree about the best anime. though no doubt its in the running
There are many good things in Naruto and there's new chapter of manga and anime almost every week
maybe one of the best. i like it very much! the drama, comedy, action and adventure are well plotted.
@jen003_ (34)
i think it is! it is really awesome and entertaining!
No it is not. It is one of the best animes circa 2000, but not of all time. I enjoy watching it though, minus those crappy fillers of course.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
Far from the best. Even without fillers
• Mexico
no doubt about it naruto is a very cool anime i love it