Do you have a printer and a scanner at home? So you use them?

I have both a scanner and a printer but I often use them. Sometime my father uses the printer for his office files even my mother and my 2 student sisters. Sometimes I also use the scanner and scan pictures from magazines or some pictures and I upload them to the internet.
@sona22 (1431)
Yes, we have both printer and scanner. The model of Pronter is HP Deskjet 640C (it is not available now) and the model of scanner is hp scanjet 2400. On rare occasion I use them, but my husband use them frequently.
Yes I have both, and I use them frequently. We homeschool so they come in handy, for that.
@gohan2091 (544)
I use to have a printer and scanner but the scanner recently broke so I just have a printer. When selecting a printer, I spent a week researching to ensure I got the best printer for my money. My printer is a Canon iP4000 and a set of geniune ink costs around £45 (which is almost the cost of a new printer). I buy third party ink which are usually poorer quality but after some research and experience, I found Inkrite ink provides almost identical results to Canon ink and it costs £15 for a set of ink. Much better value :D I use my printer to print off college work and A4 photographs (which I sometimes sell on eBay). My mum also uses it to print photographs.