"Pay It Forward" this holiday season!!

@jerzgirl (8030)
Gloucester City, New Jersey
That's what a local man said to do recently in Philadelphia. What he did was really a simple act of generosity, yet his act was the only one offered among thousands who were witness to the problem. Even the police didn't care to assist. http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20081219_Jill_Porter__Kindness__Pass_it_on.html?page=3&c=y So, what have you done for someone else without expecting anything in return? How did it make you feel? Did you do it for heavenly "brownie points" or simply because it needed to be done?
@Feona1962 (7527)
Wow!! What a great story...He wanted to help so bad that he wasn't leaving until he did help...Now that is soooo cool.. I love to help people...and I do it because I want to and they need the help...I never ask for anything in return...ever... Because the feeling I get from helping is all I need...
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I am a very selfish man who has never done anything for anybody else, ever Jerz.