What's your favorite Christmas Carol, CD, song, or singer?

I have a favorite holiday CD that I like listening to this time of year. It's got James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Elvis, and all the good oldie singers on it. I don't particularly like Christmas Carols but I love this CD because of the singers on it. I just love the soul, power, and emotion in their voices. Do you ever find this to be true - that you like a song more for the singer than the actual song? Do you have a favorite holiday CD and if so what makes it special for you?
@capirani (1841)
My favorite is not a CD. It is a vinyl record album. I can't remember the name of it but I grew up listening to it. I love Christmas music. I inherited all my mother's record albums and hers with mine combined total 475 albums. Currently they are being stored at my daughter's house and I can't wait to get them back here soon. I was hoping to have them back in time for being able to play all the Christmas albums, but doesn't look like that is going to happen. I am going to have to figure out where to put them all once they are here. LOL That could get a bit challenging in this place. I have bought some Christmas CD's the past year or two but I can't say that any one of them compares to the old vinyl albums I have. Other favorites I have are my Andy Williams Christmas albums. I have a couple of those.
My mom has old records that she is unbelievably attached to. They do have a sound unlike anything else, although she doesn't have quite as many as you, I'm sure she'd be envious.
@KrauseHome (35025)
Well, for me I have many favorites when it comes to Christmas songs and carols that I enjoy. Songs like "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", "Silent Night" and "Ave Maria" Then there is always the one by Brenda Lee "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree", or one that is not really a Carol but song I like that has a Catchy tune is "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". But I do enjoy listening to Elvis when it comes to Christmas songs as well. He just has that type of tone that is enjoyable. And then I also enjoy listening to Alan Jackson and have one of his Christmas CDS as well.