Is this how it feels like to lose a person you love?

@raclie (1732)
Singapore
A constant ache pounding your ribcage, not being able to breath properly, walking around aimlessly, Crying more than ever, finding little joy in life, your hands and feet are so cold, and there is nothing that can possibly warm them up. Every thought of them is greatly valued but also strongly wished that you are not having them at all. Your sleeves are almost never dry, you keep wiping your eyes on them. You wear more sunglasses more so you will be able to cry even when you are in a crowded train. You are more aware of your heart, just feel the heavy weight between your ribcage. If so, to those who have lost someone they loved, I totally understand what you are going through, and I’m sorry that you have to go through this painful experience in life.
@lilaclady (28240)
Oh my little friend rac..how are you, when I was reading what you wrote I thought I was listening to myself...I have lost so many people I love in the past few years, and even today i still feel the same, it must be the hardest thing we have to go through, losing someone we really care for....the pain never goes away...have a lovely Christmas my little friend....
@lilaclady (28240)
good to see you again...
@JummyTao (265)
The plain is also a happy life!Tomorrow will be better than before.Maybe you will find a more suitable person,life is keeping on we shouldn't stop. Here we go,you are the best,trust yourself!
@bombshell (11266)
its normal if we get hurt.we dont care about people around us if we cry.just cry and cry.
@sunnflr (2767)
That is exactly what it feels like. I'm so sorry you are going through that pain. Losing someone you love is THE worst feeling.You described it very well, and might I say, eloquently. The only consolation, is that pain does lessen with time.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, it's really painful to lose the person you really loved. When I first caught my bf cheating on me, I felt like theres nothing more left for me in my life. It was really hard. I just wish I could die at that right moment. It was really hard on me. It was pretty hard for me to move on remembering all those good moments and it was really hurting to realise that all those good things we had were fake. Felt like my heart has almost stop to pound but the sad part is life goes on and this is the good thing. I think everyone goes through this and life is all about learning from the mistakes.