How does one go about deleting their profile and account on mylot?

@capirani (1841)
Does anyone know? I have been looking over my account preferences as well as other areas on mylot and cannot find a place to delete my account/profile. Other sites like this allow for this option. Does mylot allow it?
Why are you leaving? I can't believe that now one asked you why your leaving.... I hope that you stay.
@capirani (1841)
It has to do with tags and that we do not have control over the tags that get put on our discussions. No one else should have that right to tag discussions they did not start. This is supposed to be a "business" of sorts so it should be run that way and each person should have that much control over their own discussions. Then finding out that I cannot delete my profile just added a bit of fuel to the whole thing.
@myklj999 (19778)
Well, you can terminate your account here: http://www.mylot.com/nr/cancel.aspx But as StrawberryKisses said, your profile and all your discussions will still be here; you just can't log in to them anymore. To get all your discussions deleted you have to violate several guidelines several times, and then they might wipe out all your account activity and ban you; but then again, they may just ban you and leave everything there. You can try to send a message here: http://www.mylot.com/o/contactus.aspx and see if it does any good.
@mokbul (616)
Hi. You have given a nice suggestion, but lots of effort will be necessary to violate guidelines several times. mylot should have some straight forward ways to delete account as well all the posting and profile information.
@capirani (1841)
Doesn't anyone think this is also a violation of our rights here that we cannot delete our profiles? Had I known that I never would have joined.
@myklj999 (19778)
This is why people should completely read agreements before they agree to them. It is not a violation of our rights, because when you joined myLot you agreed By publishing ("posting") any content on or through the myLot website, you hereby grant to myLot an irrevocable infinite life limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content solely on and through the myLot website and third party sites with whom myLot has distribution agreements. From section 11 of the "terms of use agreement". http://www.mylot.com/o/terms.aspx
@Ritz100 (1119)
• Spain
I notice youve now removed your avatar and probably stripped all of your info back to basics. Did you get in touch with the admin to see if they can completely delete you. I know what you mean by your rights. You should be able to wipe out any sign of you having been here, should you so wish and I think it is an infringement of your basic human and privacy rights. Let me know how you get on, its a very interesting subject.
@capirani (1841)
Yes I removed my avatar. But I can still see it on my posts. I don't understand why? It makes me a bit concerned that other people can still see it. How can it even be there after all this time if I have removed it?
If you go into the TOS there is a link to delete your account but the thing is it is still here no matter what you do you just cannot log into it anymore.