drink and get benefits

If we drink a lot of water means 8 to 10 glass daily then we can keep us healthy. Because it gives a glow to our face and threw the harmful things out side of our body. And not for our body it helps us in other many ways like washing clothes, cooking food and cleaning our houses. it helps us to irrigation of our farms. So do not waist water.
@giuliaXD (162)
I am always very carefull not to waist water, because it's a very important resource and unfortunately it's finishing...!!! I drink it all days... I know that it's important to drink very much -almost eight or ten glasses, as you told- but I know that i wouldn't manage to drink so much... so I seldom drink water: i drink hot tea or pineapple juice.... sometimes I drink water, but my main beverage is hot tea... besides, I don't drink water from plastic bottles, because platic releases toxic substances in the water, that can cause cancer.. I think that I couldn't survive more than one day without drinking...