What are you doing on Christmas Eve?

China
In China, younsters go out for parties for the Christmas eve. Tonight, I am staying home, watchng TV. There was a live music contest, organized for teenagers who study piano and violin. They are the ones reaching the finals, so mostly very good in playing skills. But there is still a long way for them as to presenting the music with precise understanding of its essence. And right now, I am enjoying a Hungarian Concert. The music is beautiful, presented in a variety of forms, just marvelous! How do you spent your Christmas eve?
We always go to my sister in-laws for dinner and excanging gifts on Christmas Eve. It is a small gathering, there are only a few of us that go. It is nice and usually peaceful. We come home around nine and usually watch television until it is time for bed, around eleven. Then it is up early to prepare Christmas dinner for my mother in-law and my best friend. I can't wait for Christmas day.