Is myLot deleting our PM's on purpose?

@snam23 (3161)
I have noticed that sometimes (enough to start discussions about it and contact mylot about) that my PM's are not sent. After I finish sending a PM it either sends me back to the main homepage instead of the Message home page or it shows that I was not the last one to reply to a message. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think this is a bug with the message system or is myLot doing it on purpose for reasons yet to be uncovered?
@myklj999 (17054)
It's a bug in the system. I have a couple friends here that have trouble sending them, and a few that never receive any sent to them. It's the same with email notifications; for some it works, and for others, it doesn't. I do know one of my friends started using a different browser and her PM's started working right when she switched.
@snam23 (3161)
That is very interesting to know. Mind if I quote you on my blog about mylot? I really hope they fix it because it is very annoying. Maybe it works better for some earlier members and not as well for newer members? I will have to consider using a different browser for PM's, although that will be a hassle. I hope mylot fixes it sooner or later because it is really annoying to deal with. Thanks for the information. It was just what I needed! I hope all your PM's work!
@myklj999 (17054)
Sure, you can quote me on your blog if you want to.
@snam23 (3161)
Thanks for your permission!
Maybe some of your PMs that you have received has links in it? Who knows but you should email MyLot and see what the problem is.
@snam23 (3161)
I thought PMs had no rules or guidelines to it? I thought that links were supposed to be sent ONLY through PM? I have contacted them with no response other then the usual we will get back to you when we can message. I have sent and received PMs in the past with links in them.