do you prefer to eat the fruits or to drink fruit juices?

i prefer fruit juices than eating fruits
@giuliaXD (162)
I prefer eating fruit than drinking fruit juices, because fruit it contains vitamins and because somebody told me that in fruit juice can be use rotten fruit! anyway, i really like apple juice, but it's not easy to find it
@fasttalker (2797)
I prefer to eat fruit. I drink fruit juice of the mornings but it is not as satisfying as eating fruit for me.
@shymurl (2768)
I prefer to eat the fruit. I don't like to drink apple juice or grape juice, but I don't mind eating the fruit. Oranges on the other hand I like to eat the fruit and drink the juice. But not with a lot of pulp.
@lazeebee (5468)
Hi Suresh, I don't usually eat fruits, but I don't mind drinking fruit juices - so I get my vitamins through the juices.
@CJay77 (4441)
I like both, we drink juice and eat fruits every morning and it all depends of what we have. The juices that we normally buy are, cranberry, apple, grapefruit and sometimes orange juice.
@nengs10 (3188)
I prefer both actually. I love fruits as much as I love fruit juices. But if I were to choose just one of them, I would go for fruits. They are all healthy but I real fruits are the source of good vitamins. I can even settle just eating fruits alone the whole day.
@blablablu (222)
Depends on the fruits. If the fruit is tasty enough like Apple, Mango, etc then I prefer fresh fruits. Otherwise, some fruit like Avocado taste better on juice.
I am more of a fruit juice type of person.