can you find it?

December 30, 2008 8:41am CST
hi of my friend sent me a message like this EDUCATION:WASTING 25% OF YOUR LIFE TO LEARN HOW TO WASTE THE REMAINING 75% OF YOUR LIFE - ABRAHAM LINCOLN.i searched for his quotes and couldnt find it(too lazy to go through all those quotes).can any of you find it for me?happy posting
1 response
• Philippines
30 Dec 08
I have not found it either but I have found one discovery. Abraham Lincoln is often associated by most snope makers. Abraham Lincoln is always associated with some quotes considering that he is a political figure with great respect due to his work in emancipating slaves. But what most people are doing is to associate certain quotes they establish as Abraham Lincoln's. Scanning through Lincoln Encyclopedia, I never met any quotes from him on this which is one thing, it is a snope and if you are receiving it from emails, you better stop the chain otherwise you are just fooling your friend.
• India
30 Dec 08
thanks for the response and i think you could be right.happy posting