Are you spending more time in reading others comments more than responding

Singapore
Hey Guys are you spending more time in reading others comments rather than responding or starting a discussion. I am having this habit. I am more interested in reading others comments,what others thinks about that topic. hence i could not find time in starting or responding to the discussions. I do keen in making my earnings more.hence i decided to skip others comments.Just read the discussion topic start responding to that. i dont think i can do that.Let me try
@ronnyb (6119)
• Jamaica
Wow you are probably the most genuine mylotter I have ever known,most persons would be more concerned about their earnings.I am interested in others comments especially if the discussion is one I am interested in .However if that is why you are here on mylot and not so much for the earnings then continue doing what you do but if you are interested in making some money then you may have to modify your strategy.Good discussion
Hello dhaksha80! There are times when I spend some time reading responses and comments on discussions posted by other people. I find it interesting. I get to learn about how people think about certain issues. Sometimes, I find myself spending more time reading the responses and comments that certain discussions have. I think that it is a good thing to do. Well, for those who do not have the luxury of time, I don't think they would do this. Believe me, there are times when I only have few minutes to spare and so all I do is to respond to certain discussions without having to read other responses.
@savypat (20246)
I only read comments when I am rating my discussions. That way I get to see what people have to say.
@g_aileen09 (1354)
i only read all responses on threads that i have created. but in some cases, i do spend more time reading other people's comments on topics that interest me, afterwhich, i post my response.