do you believe in new year resolutions?

i never had a new year resolutions and i never tried it
@ellie333 (21029)
hi Wilmonarch, I personally do not make any New Year resolutions but I do set myself small goals to achieve but do this throughout the year. Achieving small goals helps encourage me to work towards a larger one a step at a time rather than tackle as a major task. I will be a lot fitter in 2009 as I am active anyway but now have a Wii Fit too to monitor my progress and since Christmas day I have the fitness of someone many years younger, I am pleased to say. Huggles. Ellie :D
thanks for your response i too belive that achieving your small goal will boost your confidence
@diillu (5128)
Well, before this year I think I tried the new year resolution every other year. I used to make the list of things for my resolutions and I used to follow it really seriously for a month then again after a month the seriousness regarding the resolutions would slowly fed away. It has always happend this with me for every year so this year I tried not making the resolutions as a resolution itself. So, I think I don't believe... in resolutions.