Angels and demons

so right now i am reading angels and demons because i want to read the book first before i see the movie. its pretty good right now. How did you like it? please don't tell me what happened or anything. i just wanna know if you liked it. Thanks!
@opalina143 (1237)
• Morristown, New Jersey
I didn't know they were coming out with an Angels and Demons movie. Are you sure? I know there was a Da Vinci Code movie (which was awful, by the way) I tried to get through The Da Vinci code but couldn't. I just didn't like the style of writingand since I'd seen the movie I knew everything that was going to happen and it got boring. I think you are doing the right thing reading the book before seeing the movie.
Yes i too think there is not going to be an "Angels and Demons" movie. But I really liked the book. It was a thriller and a shocker to find out who the real villian was.
@808nala (640)
I read it a few year ago and really enjoyed it. I didn't see the movie so I can't compare the two. It's a good book though. It made me think if some of it actually happened.
What "angel and demon" I never know about that. can you tell me what is it