Have you ever fallen in love with your best friend???

@GAGAN187 (287)
have you ever fallen in love with your best friend?? did it lat ?? how did u compare it with your other relationship????
@razcal2267 (15577)
Why yes I have fallen in love with my best friend. I met him when I was two years old and we shared the same birthday although he was two years older then me. We were just friends for the longest time but one thing led to another and we ended up in a relationship for over six years. We had just gotten engaged right before his 25th(my 23rd) birthday. Friends threw him a huge party but the night did not end as well as it began as he was killed by a drunk driver just blocks from the house on his way back from dropping friends off when the party was winding down. It might have lasted, will never know. The relationships I have had since do not compare. Two were really great, the others good but there is nothing like loving someone as a friend before you fall in love with them.
OMG! It seems to me that falling in love with your bestfriend ends in tragedies in this discussions. Anyway, I think nothing can compare to the love we feel for our bestfriend because we have known them well and for so long and because you understand each other. And we then start comparing this relationship to our relationship to other person and end up preferring our bestfriends over others. Anyway, hope you stay happy and keep the love in your heart. Happy posting!
When I was a teenager, I fell for my best friend only to find out that he didn't feel the same... then in my young adult life, he fell for me.. and I didn't feel the same... a few years later we met up again... and felt the same way FINALLY.. and he asked me to marry him.. I said yes.. and before we made it to the alter he was in a car crash that took his life.
Oh dear! Sad story.
@besthope44 (12145)
Love is a great feeling which has to be expressed. If you find it true, never fail to convey, thats a tribute to the love in real.
nope.. but my friend was inlove with me.. it dint work between us.. coz i only see him as my friend.. thats all..
yes I have fallen in love with my bestfriend,he's name is jason..we are best pal.whenever I around he is...it started in my third year in college..we always take lunch together.when I have class he waits for me...suddenly as time goes by O realize that I was falling.I tried to ignore it because I have a boyfriend at that time and my bestfriend knows my Bf...months past and I ask myself is it really love or just companionship...im trying to analyze the feelings if it exceeds the expectation of more than a friend..but I suddenly realize that its not... that the friendship is worth to keep...that the feeling and respect to each other is one thing I cant loose...
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello gagan! I am proud to say that I haven't tried falling in love with a bestfriend. I don't have a boy friend either so I know it's impossible. Most of my friends are girls.