What do you think about fishing?

@mepaurav (201)
Fishing is one of my favorate past time activities.I can enjoy fishing for a whole day.But its irony that i dont know anything about fishing.I think fishing can be favorate time passing and can be included in one of the dating activities.I wish i could know fishing.If you know fishing you can make this hobby and part time business. I am serious.When you are off during weekends you can enjoy fishing and nature.And not only that if you caught a lots of fishes than you can also sell for levarage money for part time income.
to go on fishing is very enjoyable, alright. we used to do that when we were still living in davao city. so, the last day that i went on fishing with my kids was more than two years ago. when we go fishing, it is just for the fun of it. at most times, we don't catch any fish at all. if ever we manage to catch some fish, they are always very small ones. it may sound funny but it is alright for us. what matters is we have gone out for the fun and enjoyment of it. so we make the most out of doing it at all times. it would be nice if we can catch some fish. newly caught fish are so delicious. but, nowadays, with so many people living near the beaches, fishes are no longer in abundance near the seashore.