Can I contest payment made by e-currency on internet for services not delivered.

@dbhattji (2507)
January 7, 2009 4:23am CST
I paid for a domain and webspace to webvirinchi by paypal, but after they got the money there is no answer. I have written several times asking for details but there is no reply. I want to know if there is any way of contesting this issue and getting back my money?
1 response
• Chennai, India
7 Jan 09
Yes. You can lodge a complaint with PayPal. Paypal may immediately lock their account. If the vendor has any money in his account, definitely he will have settle this issue to clear the block. So, I suggest you to move with Paypal.
@dbhattji (2507)
• India
8 Jan 09
Will they consider it even if it more than a month? I waited that long hoping webvirinchi would reply.