You need not to be beautiful to be feminine

Interesting isn't it? Yes fellow mylotters, we need not to be beautiful to have all of the charms of femininity. There are thousands of rather plain women with irregular features and faulty builds who succeed in being attractive to men because they are models of femininity. On the other hand, there are thousands of other women who are beautiful in their faces and features but who, because of woodenness or masculinity of their manner,never impress men as fun loving, lovable, and also innocent and pure. You must not, therefore, let the absence of beauty discourage you; nor must you let the possession of beauty if you have it , lull you into a false security. Any idea of "don'ts" for the feminine manner? Please share! Thanks!
@fwidman (11515)
I guess I would have to say wear sexy shoes, especially high heels Of course a skirt or dress would be good, as would some make-up. Not too much make-up though because that often just looks tacky. A pair of jeans and a tee shirt and you look just like one of the guys, so that is out. Mostly though, I think women should think of themselves as feminine and they will generally come across that way
a high heeled-sexy- shoes, nice idea fwidman... thanks!