Shame Israile! Shame....

Hello all my lotters! I have something to say you all that is pathetic. I stay far from my home at students' hall for study. Yesterday while walking out for dinner I got something new in the notice board. It was a paper cutting. It showed the horrible attack to Gazza from Isrile. There I saw infants were killed cruelly. One little girl was drawn till her neck under the ruin flesh. Any one who see it must cry for the poor children. Israil is attacking Gazza without an issue. They just want to make them die. Poor Gazza...., they are not getting any help from other countries. So Israil must be punished. One day they must suffer for it. They must...MUST..
@zamakh (518)
• South Korea
this is happening since long time ago, since the palestinian lost their land with the choices (go out from here or die! even at the border of lebanon, they still killed while trying to go to lebanon. speechless..