how long have you been with your friends or best friends?

@mazdakid (347)
hi all! almost all humans have friends or best friends. and for most of us, life has become better and happier because of the presence of such friends. they can be there during our times of happiness. they can be there during our times of sadness. they can also be there with you when you have problems or even if it's just an ordinary boring day. and of course, because of our closeness with our friends, some of us have been with friends for several years already. in my case, my best friend and i have been hanging out through thick and thin for more than 11 years already. he's such a great friend no matter what the situation is. in your case, how long have you had your friends? and how close are you with them? thanks and happy mylotting!
@4mymak (1796)
i first knew my closest friend when we were put in the same dorm in high school, back in 1986... then, somehow after high-school, we ended up in the same 'study-abroad program', where we really bonded and became close friends, until now.. which makes our friendship 22 years old already.. but i still have some friends i know back in primary school (way back in 1977), in my contact list.. and contact by text message or emails occassionally..