favorite souvanire

have you travelled and collected souvanieres. what is your fav and where did you get it. my favorite is a little bottle filled with sand that was picked up near the pyramids
@cher913 (25893)
i dont really travel to distant lands all that much but i do have a bunch of stuff that i have gotton locally after forays into the great unknown and i would have to say that the antique Bible that i picked up at a roadside antique market is probably one of my favourite ones.
mine? an old water bottle with the Atlantic ocean in it :) My first time on a REAL vacation we stopped at the beach in Florida and I saw the ocean for the first time with my own eyes in real life, we stayed for a while and I got a water bottle that was empty, and tried to carefully put some sand that had no clams or anything, and filled it with water, and sealed it, later I put tape on it to keep it from leaking. That's my favorite souvenir. I remember on that trip I was in the ocean and thought I saw a cupcake wrapper, I tried to pick it up, and succeeded, it was actually a jellyfish.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
Wherever I travel, I will take souvanire, which might remind me of the days there. I take lots of thinking in picking up the souvanires. Every now and then, I will clean out the dirt very carefully. My favorable souvanire is a little tea pot from Argentina. It is made of pottery, with figures carved on the surface. People use a metal tube to drink tea from the pot. Other materials are used to make such pots. Actually the herb they use to make the beverage is yerba mate. It is tradition to entertain guests by sharing the pot in turns.