nostalgic moments?...

@twinklee (895)
if you refer back your book of life what you consider as worhtyful moments that are meant to be cherished......and why?....things happen unexpected without our notice and we always remenber those little moments....one of the craziest tat has happened in ma lyf is me gettin cot for bunking the school wit ma frnd......
there are always moments that i am nostalgic about.. just cannot recollect and write everything down.. even small incidents like sitting with my group of friends @ college and laughing over some silly joke till my tummy hurts is nostalgic to me.. They are bitter-sweet memories that would always stay as memories..
@faith210 (11233)
Hi twinklee! One of the most cherished moments I have are the memories I have with my beloved mother. She always wakes me up each morning tickling my feet and will give me little kisses until I get out of bed. I have a lot of happy moments with her and missed those days. She passed away when I was in my twenties. Take care and have a great day! lovelots..faith210