cool movies

@CRIVAS (1819)
Well I have recently bought Transformers, it was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. Whenever it was on, my dad would wake me up first thing in the morning just so that we could watch it together. I loved spending that time with him, it was like the one time that we could really enjoy eachothers company. I thought that they did a really good job of the movie, especially the graphics and special effects. Now I know there are some people out there that have a different opinion of the movie and I would liek to hear from everyone. What did you like about the movie? What didn't you like about it? Is there something that you think could have been a little closer to the original or do you think they nailed it pretty close?
@besthope44 (12145)
Well its wonderful movie..I like the 1st and 2nd part ..awaiting to watch the 3rd part. Am a fan of Megan fox!!. This is my favorite movie.