what was your initial reason to join mylot?for the money or else?

mylot - yes or no...?
Malaysia
i was just browsing through question and one caught my attention...no offense to the question or the person who came up with it...but it did arouse the curiocity7 out of me...i had once thought about before...''if u ever getting money from my lot'',but does it really matter if u get cash out of here...?lets be honest...were u here for the cash or else?yes or no...lets share the reason why...give up your comment and everyone of here will read it...
@diillu (5128)
I was surfing the net and searching for the ways to make money online. And after a real good search I came to know about mylot. So, I have to say that the initial reason for me to join mylot was to be able to earn money online. During my early days I was really into earning money from mylot. But these days I have started to enjoy mylot more than the money that I earn. So, now earning money and enjoyment are the reasons which are keeping me in mylot.
@fwidman (11517)
When I first heard of mylot I was curious about such a site that paid you to have discussions. So, I came over and looked around and realized that I could also have lots of fun on here and maybe learn a few things as well, so I signed up The money is nice, but the discussions are of more worth to me than the earnings