Introducing myself

@nchap36 (556)
Hi my fellow friends of mylot. I have been a member here in mylot almost 2 months now. In the time that I have been here. I have met some wonderful people. They greet me with so much kindness. I felt that we needed to be formally introduce, and to tell you little bit about myself. So here goes nothing. My friends and family call me Nisey. I live in the southern states of the USA. The picture on my Avatar is my lovely, wonderful, and very helpful daughter. I am a divorcee, and stay home mom. Staying home is not by my choice. A few years ago I had a fatal car accident. Which left me paralyzed from the chest down. I'm not looking for sympathy. Tell you the truth my life is great. Wish I could walk but thats the road you travel. That sums my life up in a very short story. So I was wondering have you introduced yourself? Why are you on mylot so much? Is the internet mostly your life, too? Thank you for taking the time out to read my discussion.
Hi Nisey, Thank you so much for sharing. Well my name is Tricia and I have been a member for over two years now but just came back today after being gone for almost two years. I too am a stay at home mom of 3 boys but am looking for work due to the tough economy. I have been married for 11 years. You sound very high on life and seem to have a great attitude. Keep it up and keep on writing. :)