can posting a posting first response on any disucssion earn more than later resp

@yadav8797 (1211)
hi mylotters, i hope you will does not know about that what the actual thing on mylot that this will paying for posting the first response on the discussion or not??like some other website do so that they will paying more many for first responses on there discussion or post?? whats actuality on mylot??
i dont think it matters when you respond time wise but as long as you do type thing.. i could be wrong..
Hi yadav8797, Well that I am not too sure of, I don't really think it matters wether its first post or last, I think you get paid the same. Tamara
@iskayz (5422)
Hi there! Well I'm not sure if we earn more for being the first responder. To me it's not important if I am first or not. From what I know mylot pays for our participation in the discussions so I just try my best to participate. Ciao!
@WebMann (4732)
I don't really know but logic tells me that being first gives you the edge on comments because if you do a great response others may not respond because you did such a good job. Also if you have a great response the other might just be considered less quality and you will not earn as much as the best and first quality answer.