What film has genuinely moved you and made you cry?

I am genuinely moved beyond description by the ending of Tim Burton's movie Big Fish. I have watched it about ten times and the end scene just makes my heart so heavy and I cannot help but get really choked. It is hard to say if it is sadness or an uplifting feeling with sadness as well because it is a truly beautiful ending. What has really touched you in a film and why do you think this is so?
@diillu (5128)
I rarely cry while watching movies no matter how moving that movie might be. But yes there are times when I have been into the tears after watching movies like "The notebook", "The pursuit of happiness" and "Seven Pounds". These are the movies that I totally loved watching and these are the movies which brought tears into my eyes and these are the movie which I have watched more than couple of times already.