Im happy Mickey Rourke has a second chance...

@autunno (350)
He passed up alot of roles that could have helped his career and had a rocky childhood..Im glad hei s back.I watched him on Letterman and he seemed so sad to me but thankful for his come back..Any opinions???
I'm so glad to see him back too. He is a great actor. When I was young I discovered Diner, Rumblefish, 9 1/2 weeks of course, and Angel Heart came out, and I loved them all. I have seen him on a couple of UK chat shows, like Jonathan Ross and Alan Carr. He obviously hates being asked about his plastic surgery, but he smiled when Rossy told him he looks better now. I haven't seen the wrestling film yet, but he got great reviews for it. I hope to see more of him from now on. I guess he had to get that boxing thing out of his system!
I'm glad he's making a comeback too. I've always liked Mickey Rourke. As an amature boxer he had a 12 knockout streak and as a pro fighter he retired undefeated. He didn't get to box as many bouts as he wanted to as a pro or for a title unfortunately. The fights severely damaged his face requiring surgery to repair. I hope he sticks around to do a lot more movies.
@thezone (9451)
I always liked Mickey Rourke as an acter and it is good to see him back on top of things. He always seemed to have this cool factor about him. I am looking forward to see him in The Wrestler, But the film I thought he was great in was Angle Heart with Robert De Nero, that role suited him so much.