justin and leena

@gemini13 (333)
isn't it wrong what Leena is doing, she knew that things were not good with Tommy and Julia and still she wud not step back..such a..*****..and..its so groce to sleep with someone's brother when u still have feelings for him..
@anniepa (27248)
When I first saw this discussion I thought it was a very old one...lol! Are you in a country other than the U.S. or are you watching Brothers & Sisters on DVD, because this storyline happened a couple seasons ago. I won't say anymore because I don't want to be a spoiler! Annie
@gemini13 (333)
yeah , i live in India..anyways...i missed it tonight...it was something about sarah..and that guy with whom she works...i don't know his name.. i gonna watch the repeat telecast..tomorrow...this season was delayed...we watch it in star world...it takes a long time to catch the episodes here thanks anyway..