Have you ever had a bad experience in a restaurant?

@icecroft (449)
Ever had cockroach or fly in your soup? Or probably a couple of hair strands in your food? Or is it slow service? Or is it a rude or seemingly ignorant waiter? What did you do about it? I'm curious to know.. Share your stories and we'll probably learn from each other's experiences. :)
@diillu (5128)
Just today, I had the worst experience. It's nothing related to getting hair strands or anything like that. I was hosting a party for my office-mates. And it really went well without any problem. But when when the time came for the payment I gave my credit card. The worst part begins now, I don't what actually went wrong but my card wasn't accepted. And the another worst part is that I didn't have enough cash and the another worst part is that it was already late and there were no atm machines nearby. I was really into the greatest trouble of my life. But luckily, there was one guy in that place whom I knew who made the arrangement for me to be able to pay the money by tomorrow.
@icecroft (449)
Oh geez, that's some unlucky streak you've got there. You're fortunate that the guy gave you another chance. Makes you think that there really are good people in this world. :)
@jessi0887 (2794)
One time i had hair in my food. I just threw it away cause i lost my appetite after that. I know it wasn't my hair because it wasn't the same color as mine. There also was a time i saw a woman in mcdonalds go to the manager. She was using her fork and pulling a glove out of her salad. So nasty.
@icecroft (449)
Yeah, there were a few times where I experienced having hair on my food and didn't bother to complain. It's such a hassle and you lose your appetite anyway. That story about the woman in McDonalds is indeed nasty. If that happened to me, I'll definitely go straight to the manager. That's so gross.
ya once i had when i went out with friends.one of my friend vomited in the sofa in that restaurant.every one near him got angered and it was one of unforgettable outing..i also don't want to think about any more..than we had to pay for cleaning the whole area..it was one of bitter experience with my friends...happy myloting and have a good day..