Zdobz is no more a paying site

@titan_90 (539)
Yesterday when I tried to log in to my zdobz account, I found the note by the admin that since many people are cheating, so they have discarded the idea of paying it's members.From next week, it will only be a fun site.
@CatGods (4599)
Yeah I was a member of 2 game sites, boomertowne and netwinner. boomertowne owes me a 75.00 gift card but I will never see it cause the site is no more. They said that too many people were cheating. I think the site got too popular and had more people winning than what the site was generating in revenue. As for netwinner, they too said that too many people were cheating, but between myself, my husband and my son, they owe us 250.00 in gift cards and we will never see it. Netwinner is still in operation. What they did was give every one their points back and they doubled the points too like that was going to make people happy. Then they became a raffle site only. So you have to play the games to win the points and then use the points for a raffle that you may or man not win. So the lesson I learned is to stay away from game sites that say they will pay, because in the end you will get burned.
@DoctorDidi (7030)
Most of the sites have the same fate and we are the sufferers.