Dove or Ivory?

We wash our faces everyday but do you think you are using the right soap? Personally, I use Dove because it gently cleanses your face leaving you a moisturized skin. How about you? Would you choose Dove over Ivory? and Why?
@Musicial (472)
I love dove products cos its really good on sensitive skin and doesn't dry your skin out.
I don't use either. I only use products that are not tested on animals, so I use Avalon or Jason, most of the time. Sometimes if I do not have money or I just run out I use coconut, jojoba or olive oil, whatever I have on hand. People think it is strange, but the base of soap is fat. I like it, because it removes gunk from my face and it moisturizes. Plus, I have really sensitive skin, so it works the best.
@CJay77 (4441)
I'm also using Dove its just feel better on my skin, I actually tried to change Dove and use different one, but just after a week of using the new one, I've got some pimples on my face. So I go back using Dove again.
@sdwfstone (130)
I use some soap made in China I hate P&G,while all the marketing flood its productions Dove i use it,but not usually I hope i can see made-in-china soaps stronger.